I just made a new account, but have not been able to log in yet.
- Make sure your signup was successful. Check your email inbox for the confirmation mba REDBOOK sent you when you successfully signed up for an account.
- Be sure to check your spam and junk folders for our password email.
- If you cannot find that email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703 276 3200 and we’ll figure it out!
Recovering a lost or forgotten password
An accurate and up-to-date email address and/or phone number is the best step you can take to ensure you never lose access to your account.
How to send yourself a password reset via email
- From the sign in page on redbook.aero, select the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox. REDBOOK will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
How to change your password while you’re logged in
- From your logged in account, click on the profile icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen and select Settings.
- Click on the Change Password tab.
- Enter your old password.
- Choose your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking Update.
Updating your email address
Having an up-to-date email address attached to your account is a great step toward improved account security.
- Log in to redbook.aero, click on the profile icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen and select Settings.
- Type your email address into the Email field.
- Type your current password into the current password field.
- Click the Update Email button.
- You’ll immediately see a confirmation.
Note: There cannot be duplicate emails in REDBOOK. You are not able to update an email address if it already exists in our system.